Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

All pages are SAVEing?

Level 8

Hello

I have 6 pages form, well. Just for example, am using Form opening hour Vs. Hide the pages

Say, if user opens before noon, the 3rd and 4th page will be hidden. so user can see only 1, 2, 5, and 6th pages

Say, if user opens after noon, the 1st and 2nd page will be hidden. so user can see only 3, 4, 5, and 6th pages

like, i hv totally 4 scenarios, well, working fine.

But, when user SAVEs the form on local machine, then, all the pages are coming and saving as a PDF!

I mean, say, user opened the form in morning, so, 3rd, 4th pages are hidden, well, data entered and saved on local PC, as my_pdf, well.

When user opens this my_pdf, all the 6 pages are coming in?

Pls. let me know fix for this (JS code snippet pls)?

Thank you

6 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

What event are you using?

I would expect the docReady event to work, as this is the last event to fire as the form renders.

Give that a try.

Niall

Level 8

Sorry Niall, every day am checking at my user account level that anybody has answered my question, there in that page its showing that nobody has answered this question, then am logging off forums, hmmm....not realized that you have answered this question, Thank you.

Coming to your answwer, well, What kind of JS i need to put in docReady event?i guess, you have gone thru my original question, else, i will put in another way,

When user is SAVEing the interactive form on local PC, some pages need to be EXCLUDED from SAVEing on PC, i have my own conditions that how to determine those SOME pages, pls. provide me JS code snippet and the event name (is it preSave?)

Thank you