• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FLASH 11.3.300.268 won't work without Chrome

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2012 Aug 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There seems to be an issue with those who do not use Chrome trying to access FLASH from a location without using Chrome directly. It appears that if you choose to upload Chrome with FLASH on the Adobe page, FLASH is embedded in Chrome. It doesn't even show as loaded on my computer when I do an Adobe search for it using their upload problems tool. It does however show as there when one does an actual upload, which fails because of this.   When I activate and use Chrome, FLASH works as normal.  I can't uninstall FLASH because it is not seen by Adobe's scan.  It might if I uninstalled Chrome.  I would like not to use Chrome when using FLASH.  Is there some way of doing this without restarting the upload process afer unistalling both progrrams?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that most everyone is having the same problem with Flash Player 11.3.  Isn't it time someone (Adobe) re-wrote the program so it will work, and so we can all get on with our work?What was working before we all got hooked up on FP 11.3?  Please advise - someone?  Mahalo and Aloha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree.   In the interim, the short term way of getting back to work is to use Chrome in which FLASH will work.

ShutterStock requires the latest version of FLASH to upload microstock.  They appear oblivious to the issue, suggesting the problem has to do with my PC.

Adobe should get with the progrm and understand that if you create dependency, responsibil;ities to partners and users go with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines