3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2012 12:18 PM by MAZale RSS

Flash Player Input Issues

MAZale

Our company has an online application that uses Flash Player. The application requires a user to sign in using an account number. A user has reported: when they enter the account number, different numbers appear. For example, they enter 98362 and what appears as they type is 12345 (these numbers are used for examples only).

• 1. Re: Flash Player Input Issues
          MAZale Community Member

I have to ask: have I stumped everyone or am I using the Forum incorrectly? Seems like my question has a number of views, but no replies. And it looks like alot of questions get answered quickly. Just want to make sure I'm using it correctly...

• 2. Re: Flash Player Input Issues
            pwillener ACP/MVPs

The way you ask is absolutely correct, although it usually helps if you specify the operating system & browser of the problem system.  The Flash Player version is also important.

However, this is something I have never seen before, and it kind of doesn't make any sense.

Additional questions:

• 3. Re: Flash Player Input Issues
              MAZale Community Member

Thanks for your reply Pat!

O/S: Windows 7 (32-bit)

Browser: Chrome  IE8.

Flash: Version 11.3.31.00

It did not occur using previous versions of Flash Player. I requested she try the beta 11.4, however she is reporting that this is no longer occurring. I still find it such an odd thing, if anyone has any information it would be appreciated!