• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello , FMS is how to prevent the client into a large number of bytes?

Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello , FMS how to prevent the client to pass a large number of bytes , such as one person put a 1G file in the argument , I also silly to receive ?Although there Client.setBandwidthLimit ( ) limit his maximum traffic per second , but is there a way , one more than the maximum amount of bytes to disconnect his.I assume that methods to determine the length is also obtained all of his transfer is finished , in order to determine out of it .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2012 Aug 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to limit the size of the parameters of the method.I wrote a method in the main.asc then the client NetConnection.call assignment, but if the client is malicious to upload very large data, how to limit it, I view the document did not find the clues, I hope that those parameters up to100KB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2012 Aug 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

TIll i do more investigation - i can say you can make sure only your authentic SWF connect to your FMS by using feature like SWFVerification - this does not rule out the attack but at least minimises it - i am also expecting you to have some check on client-side so that you don't allow any size for your parameters - do client side check first. Also have more security measures like authentication so that you allow only authentic and validated users to join in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines