• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe ID Screwed Up

LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like, though I'm somehow still logged in here by virtue of a cookie or something, my Adobe ID has been screwed up, or perhaps my password has been cracked and changed by someone.

I can no longer log in to my account nor can I get into the feedback.photoshop.com site.

Whom should I call?

-Noel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Thanks; mytax, I had tried that link.  Nothing ever came via eMail.

Several folks from Adobe got right back to me and they have since resolved the issue - it doesn't appear my account was compromised.  Apparently a back-end system glitch was compounded by the reappearance of an old Adobe ID I had a long while back with a different and no longer valid eMail address.

Everything seems to be working fine now.  I have to say, I feel very appreciated.  Thank you, John, Terri, Bing, and everyone who assi

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Telephone support says "The service you have tried to reach is not available at the moment, we apologize for the inconvenience", then hangs up.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noel Carboni wrote:

perhaps my password has been cracked and changed by someone.

Unlikely to have been changed because your cookie would also stop working to let you in here.

However, the best option I can think of is to start at the Sign In page as shown in the picture below:

2012-08-07_2238.png

Obviously, you need to have access to your registered e-mail.  Try a different browser in which you haven't got any cookies set up so that you don't mess up the one that is working for now.

Good luck and keep us informed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks; mytax, I had tried that link.  Nothing ever came via eMail.

Several folks from Adobe got right back to me and they have since resolved the issue - it doesn't appear my account was compromised.  Apparently a back-end system glitch was compounded by the reappearance of an old Adobe ID I had a long while back with a different and no longer valid eMail address.

Everything seems to be working fine now.  I have to say, I feel very appreciated.  Thank you, John, Terri, Bing, and everyone who assisted!

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines