• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS6 manual download (german)

Explorer ,
May 10, 2012 May 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for the Photoshop CS6 manual as a PDF download (in german), but all I can find is this web-based help-page: http://helpx.adobe.com/de/photoshop.html

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot

Philip

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't one even in English yet. 

They seem to be working on it still, so we're just going to have to be patient. 

I know, this shows less than stellar planning…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That explains why I didn't find anything. 🙂

Thanks for your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2012 May 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an app that teaches reading in German?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2012 Jul 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 is out for more than two months. No manual yet. At least I couldn't find it.

It would be nice to get an official statement from Adobe about when the customers will get the manual for the software they paid for already months ago.

I guess it would be helpful to get such statement if a lot of said customers express their opinion about this performance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The HTML version of the manual has been there since CS6 was released.

The PDF version was posted last week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris Cox wrote:

The HTML version of the manual has been there since CS6 was released.

The PDF version was posted last week.

It might be helpful if there were a button to download the PDF document—such as it is—at the top of the online-help manual, as used to be the case in earlier versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 06, 2012 Jul 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

station_two wrote:

It might be helpful if there were a button to download the PDF document—such as it is—at the top of the online-help manual, as used to be the case in earlier versions.

I hadn't really noticed how much of a reduction in Help functionality was delivered with Photoshop CS6 before...

When I brought up Ps CS5 just now it dutifully told me new local content was available, and after my confirmation it updated it automatically.

PsCS5HelpDownload.jpg

For the moment for Ps CS6 the link to the new PDF is prominently displayed in the What's New section of the online help, presented in my browser, which is okay I guess...  But how long will it remain new?

PDFHelpLocation.jpg

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noel Carboni wrote:

…For the moment for Ps CS6 the link to the new PDF is prominently displayed in the What's New section of the online help, presented in my browser, which is okay I guess...  But how long will it remain new?

PDFHelpLocation.jpg

Ah, that wasn't there last time I checked, yesterday.  Glad it is now…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the moment for Ps CS6 the link to the new PDF is prominently displayed in the What's New section of the online help, presented in my browser, which is okay I guess...

Thanks for pointing out exactly how and where to find the PDF!

Going back to the OP's question... the PDF appears NOT to be available in German yet. If you change the country at the bottom of the page to Germany, the link says "CS6 Help pdf available from June" and the link is still dead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The PDF version was posted last week."

Thanks. Would you pls. provide the link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Chris, when can we expect the German language PS CS6 manual? I'm not talking about a few WWW pages with movies, or a summary PDF. No, the complete manual. In German. Any idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 08, 2012 Aug 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea.  I really don't know what our documentation team is thinking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the highest levels of the Adobe engineering staff are left to wonder in frustration what the other teams are doing or thinking, the Adobe bureaucracy has attained terminal inertia.  Based on what the documentation team has wrought  so far, it sounds like they're not thinking at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

acresofgreen,

If top Adobe engineer Guru Chris Cox has not been able to get through to the documentation team, as he indicated he was going to weeks ago in a post I can't find now, what makes you think that he can have any influence at all with the marketing zombies at Adobe?

CAVEAT: This comment of mine may well be deleted, as similar ones have in the recent past.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 09, 2012 Aug 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

station_two wrote:

This comment of mine may well be deleted, as similar ones have in the recent past.

My last post seems to have been deleted. I guess it is not allowed anymore to point out discriminatory pricing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It used to be that criticism of Adobe was never censored.  But new bouncers with  new ideas and personalities seem inevitable these days.

As if censoring of the forums were enough for the abysmal customer treatment, service and support to remain secret!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

acresofgreen wrote:

…My last post seems to have been deleted…

I think so.  My response to that post of yours now appears as a reply to myself. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2012 Aug 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Chris, have you found out by now what the Adobe documentation team is planning w.r.t. the PS CS6 documentation in German language?

There MUST be an official statement available, no?

At Photokina, Adobe will get a lot of not so nice media coverage about this issue, is what I'm reading in some German blogs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 28, 2012 Aug 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

rikkou_sakura wrote:

…At Photokina, Adobe will get a lot of not so nice media coverage about this issue…

It will be richly deserved, of course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2012 Jul 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, any news about a German manual for CS6? It's about time, no?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 26, 2012 Jul 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guess not.  The German Help page http://helpx.adobe.com/de/photoshop/topics.html?nocache=1343321701140 now features an active link that looks like it will take you to a German PDF (because of the /de/ in the path)  http://helpx.adobe.com/de/pdf/photoshop_reference.pdf, but it redirects to the English PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines