Which version of LiveCycle you are on and Which version of sharepoint server you are configuring it with?
What steps you have followed to install and activate the connector?
Thanks for your reply.
Lifecycle Rights Management Version : ES3
SharePoint Server : 2010
I have followed documents for installing (lifecycle_install_jboss.pdf Link: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/10.0/InstallJBoss/livecycle_install_jboss.pdf) and configuration lc_sharepoint_config.pdf.
Can you please mention the steps in brief that you have followed? This will help me to identify the problem.
Also, where exactly you are facing the problem. on "security with adobe policy" operation or on "invoke adobe livecycle process".
I have followed below step.
- Adobe Connector Installation and configuration on the SharePoint server 2010
- Edit Environment Variables
- Extract the web part installer
- Install and Activate Connector
- Configuring the Connector for Microsoft SharePoint
- Configure LiveCycle user accounts.
- Configure enterprise domain users
- Configure SharePoint users
- Create LC Binding user
- Define Impersonation user
- Configure the LiveCycle installation.
- Configure the Connector for Microsoft SharePoint
- Configure policy sets and policies
- Configure the SharePoint site: Configure the LiveCycle server settings on the SharePoint site to enable SharePoint users to invoke LiveCycle processes from the SharePoint site.
- Log in to the SharePoint site with the user name and password.
- On the Sites page, click Site Actions > Site Settings.
- On the Site Settings page, under Adobe LiveCycle, click LiveCycle Settings.
- Enter the server parameters:
- Host Name and Port Number Enter the host name and the port of the machine that hosts LiveCycle server.
- User Name and Password Enter the user name and password of a user that starts the feature from the SharePoint site. On the server, this user account must be configured with the Services User role. See “Create LC Binding user” on page 3 for information about the type of user account that you must enter. See LiveCycle Administration Help for more information about configuring services and user accounts on LiveCycle.
While doing this configuration on SharePoint site setting on SharePoint server.
The steps you have followed look okay to me.
Please check whether you have all the below files in your web application directory.
The error that you are getting "liveCycleSettings.pageTitle" key not found. This key is available in the AdobeLiveCycleConnector.resx file. This file and it's localized versions should be available inside your web application directory's App_GlobalResources folder. For example, C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories\80\App_GlobalResources. These should have been copied there when you installed the connector.
I have check all files are present in that folder (36 files).
No, this is fine. You are getting this message because you are on a Standalone sharepoint 2010 server, where usually the SharePoint Admin service is in stopped state. The next line "Executing job-application-server-admin-service" does what should have been done by sharepoint admin service if it was runnning. So, this is not the cause of your problem.
Can you please try uninstalling the connector and then installing again.
For uninstallation :
1.) Deactivate the livecycle connector features from the site collection(s).
2.) install.bat -uninstall
3.) install.bat -retract
4.) install.bat -delete
For installation :
1.) install.bat -create
2.) install.bat -add
3.) install.bat -deploy
4.) install.bat -install
5.) goto the site collection and activate the adobe livecycle connector features.
Important : After every command please check to see whether the changes got updated. Run the command stsadm -o enumsolutions. You should get an xml output on the command prompt and make sure you don't see any tags like "<State>...</State>" in the output for your solution named "sharepointconnector.wsp", if you do , run the command again and wait until its gone, then run the next command.
You can also run this command in a seperate terminal.
Can you just try to use some other browser? It might be some security issue also. I have seen the attached video and the steps you do are fine.
Yes i have tried and also tried to open from diffent system.
Is this bug or what because we have followed all step properly....