• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

uninstall AI trial?

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2012 Aug 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently installed a trial version of AI and used it. As of today I use creative cloud and would like to continue using AI. However, I get a message that tells me to buy AI. Should I uninstall AI and reinstall the cloud version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can convert your trial version. At the bottom of the Buy screen, look for the "Licence this software" link. Click that link and follow the onscreen instructions. It'll ask you to sign in with your Adobe ID. Once you sign in successfully with your Adobe ID, you shoudl be set to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vikrant,

That doesn't work. AI still asks me for a serial number even when I'm logged in with my Adobe ID

Op 8 aug. 2012, om 13:57 heeft Vikrant Rai het volgende geschreven:

Re: uninstall AI trial?

created by Vikrant Rai in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up - View the full discussion

You can convert your trial version. At the bottom of the Buy screen, look for the "Licence this software" link. Click that link and follow the onscreen instructions. It'll ask you to sign in with your Adobe ID. Once you sign in successfully with your Adobe ID, you shoudl be set to go.

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up by email or at Adobe Forums

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Follow the advise on this article to fix the license:

Error "Licensing has stopped working" | Windows

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines