Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image upload problem

Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use the image upload field thats provided in the forms and I can't get it to work. I'd imagine that you have to designate where the image is supposed to be uploaded? I saw there was a place to do that in the CRM form area and I felt like I was getting warm, but when I did that it only gave me the option to put a text field and not an image upload bar. How do I do it????

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2012 Aug 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there.

Are you talking web forms or web app submit/add form?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Web forms. Liam- I'm a disaster

--

Noelle Mullins

www.krop.com/noelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NP,

How do you find it not working? Is it that you do not know where the file is going?

For web forms the file is not stored anywhere in any folders etc or something you can see via FTP. Go to the case agaisnt the person that was created from the web form. You will see that as part of attachemets the file is stored in that case. It is only accessable via the admin and in that case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

LIAM - you've saved the day. That is completely amazing. I'm falling in love with BC. When I create a user for my client as part of the hosting package they purchased, they can be an admin too right? So they will have access to the uploaded file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines