• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

If I can't get this downloaded, I want my money back

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2012 Aug 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this is up for discussion or not.  I've tried to load Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 and Adobe Premiere Elements 10 since Aug 4 when I purchased this monster.  I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit on a new HP Pavilion tower.  It looks like it is on my desktop, but when I got to open it, I go to windows media player.  I am thoroughly tired of messing with this when I can buy it locally for $10 more and they will install it for me.  I downloaded Adobe flash player and Adobe Reader to see if I was missing something. but I am not working Yet. Unless you can't get me through this soon, or sooner than that, I want my money back.  I have enough headaches without this one

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 08, 2012 Aug 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the extension of the file that you have on the desktop. ?

have you checked in the downlaod folder for any setup file for PEPE ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2012 Aug 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshots tell a lot....

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines