• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rollover Area on quiz not working correctly?

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2012 Aug 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have added a rollover area to my quiz, which shows up once the user rolls their cursor over the image on the right hand side.

It is coming up as you can see, but the quiz question and answers show through.

Is there a setting to fix this or do rollovers and slidelets just not work properly in quiz's?

Cheers

Jonnypic 1.pngpic 2.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Standard quiz slide objects are always on top.  You cannot change the order of these objects on quiz slides like you can on other slides.  So you'll need to make your rollover caption smaller and place it on screen so that it does not show up under the other objects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats not good as the information in the rollover box must be shown on each quiz page. Not being able to do that or have slidelets is a big problem.

I hope this gets looked into by Adobe....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Captivate do you use? I had answered a question about rollover images on question slides in the other forum, with a screenshot of rollover images that didn't have transparent pixels, and they covered up the question slide objects. I had only to be sure that the rollover area could be reached by the user, was not overlapping (too much) with a regular question object. Will try to insert a screenshot, but have issues with this forum, not possible to insert images any more for me,  will try in another browser and eventually edit this comment. Perhaps have a look at http://captivate.adobe.com/captivate/topics/rollovers_in_question_slides

Lilybiri

With IE I can insert: here is a picture with the rollover diamond (bigger here) during preview.

ROQuestBis.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Captivate 5.5.

It isnt such a problem anymore as I have found another way of doing it, but I will check that link out if I do need to change it in the future.

Thanks for that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was in Captivate 6. Will check in 5.5 and be back.

Seems to be new in Captivate 6, great!

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources