Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some users have problem registering.

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2012 Aug 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

ocacionally some site users report that tey are not able to register with the site via this page http://www.globalcastingcenter.com/talent-register . This is the last message my client received from the user:

"Hello! I'm from Ukraine, and D try to register, but there is a message- "An Error Occurred An error occurred processing your last request. Please go back and try again." Tried several times on Firefox and IE. Is that a web-site problem? Thanks Ira"

Other users didn't indicate error text but also reported trouble registering. What could be causing this?

I do use javascript to prefill the user field with their entered e-mail but this second e-mail field is kept visible and called "confirm your e-mail" to give the ability to fill user field manually in case script doesnt work.

(most of the users register with no problem)

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2012 Aug 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ray,

I believe you have submitted a case on this issue which is currently assigned and being investigated. 

We'll respond through the ticket in this case.

Kind regards,

-Sidney

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got an answer which I was hoping for. No analysis. Even though I said that to the big majority of customers the registration works fine, the support team member tried to replicate the issue and when he was succesfull registering assumed problem does not exist. This is the reason I've also posted this on forum, to attract more creative opinion.

The problem clearly exists and I dont know if its my fault of treating the registration form or its in BC backend. I dont expect to get straight answer as this is a tricky problem but any opinions or considerations what could be wrong are very welcome.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 08, 2012 Aug 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must have selected the Web Form Security field, but have removed the following module from the page that form is on:

{module_ccsecurity}

Try adding it back and re-submitting the form.

Cheers,

-mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2012 Aug 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Mario, I've added the module. Lets hope this will solve the problem to some customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines