• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

\ "loan token not found" How do I find the "token?"

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2012 Feb 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've down loaded ebooks from the public library to my Mac. They can be transferred to my Nook, but when I try to open them I get an error msg, "Loan Token Not Found". I assume this "token" is to be loaded by ADE. How do I correct for this difficiency?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 20, 2012 Feb 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to copy the file over in ADE, and not in the finder.  ADE copies the file as well as the loan token.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2012 Aug 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you mean "and not in the finder"?  I've copied the files over several, even deleting and reinstalling ADE as well as the books.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 08, 2012 Aug 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you copy the file to your Nook, make sure your are doing it from the Library view of ADE.   The "Finder" is the MacOS File view, copying using this will cause the loan token not found message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2012 Aug 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh thank you SO MUCH!  I've spent hours online with Adobe and Barnes and Noble and they both gave up.  I works now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines