The slide show that I was initially able to successfully save, (which had
the errors that I wished to correct later and couldn't save) appears in my
Media Browser. I assume that is somewhere located in my PC but I'm not sure
where PSE10 places these files. After successfully saving it initially, I
then created a wma file which I saved to an external HD with 1T of storage
capability. I was also asked if I wished to have it added to my Media
Browser and I had that done. It appears in my Media Browser next to the
slide show thumbnail.
The comment about using ".psess" to find the slide shows in the PSE
Organizer prompted me to use it in Organizer and then subsequently to have
my PC search for that extension on my computer's hard drive. When the
search was complete, I discovered that I had some files by the names I had
"saved" the slide shows with but that these files' size were shown as "0" .
After comparing the slide shows that I was having difficulty with, in saving
or even deleting, and the ones that I was having no problem with, I then
deleted the "0" file size ones on my PC. Afterwards I tried the remaining
slide show files and found that I could save changes in them. I'm not sure
how the original slide show files became corrupted, but now I am now back to
being able to save my change by using "save the project" or the Control-S.
Thanks for the assist.