• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder 4.6 not opening in PC

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2012 Jul 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI there. I already read a lot of post talking about that problem happen on mac. My problem is that I am experience this on PC.

My flash builder have come with the adobe master collection, and I deleted the folder that was the flashbuilder worskpace and nothing, the same error.

When I try to open, it opens the startup screen and then close it with no error messages. Nothing more happens.

What I need to do?

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jul 09, 2012 Jul 09, 2012

Please try the above mentioned suggestion,but if you still get the issue try using the

CS Cleaner Tool for installation problems | CCM, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4, CS3

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

-Uninstall Flash builder only

-Delete the entries for Flash Builder only using CS Cleaner tool [this would relieve you of any License specific issues]

-Reboot machine

-delete any left over folders

-reinstall Flash builder Standalone from https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=flash_builder

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem. Have you looked through your amt3.log file? My issue seems to relate to FB being confused about my licensing, as the log has "Licensing has been refused" however all my other CS apps run with no problem. I opened a ticket with Adobe almost a week ago with no response from them yet.

Look for your log file in folder "C:\Users\[your user name goes here]]\AppData\Local\Temp"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall CS6 MC and remove all prefs, installe the Trial FB and then reinstall MC WITHOUT FB and iOS Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I was hoping to avoid uninstalling everything, as I use CS5.5 also and lots of after effects plug-ins. Is there an official link that describes this issue and solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try the above mentioned suggestion,but if you still get the issue try using the

CS Cleaner Tool for installation problems | CCM, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4, CS3

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

-Uninstall Flash builder only

-Delete the entries for Flash Builder only using CS Cleaner tool [this would relieve you of any License specific issues]

-Reboot machine

-delete any left over folders

-reinstall Flash builder Standalone from https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=flash_builder

that should fix the issue,

Dont worry about the license, if you have the Master Collection installed with license,

Flash builder would be able to pull the required information automatically.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2012 Aug 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this issue a month ago, and I followed these steps, which fixed the issue. Now (30 days later) my Flash Builder won't start again (4.6), and it has the same error in the log file ("AMT: Licensing has been refused.  Application must exit." found in amt3.log).

I've uninstalled just FB, but the clean tool doesn't give me an option to clean just FB.. it gives CS5,CS5.5, CS6, etc. and I don't want to impact my CS6 install. Any ideas on how to resolve? It appears the first time around didn't atually resolve it.. it just reset the trail for 30 days. (btw, all my other CS6 apps have no issues, and when I re-install FB it finds the serial.. but simply won't run).

Any help would be great! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2012 Aug 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'ai le même problème. Installé le 6 juillet, Flash Builder ne fonctionne plus depuis le 8 aout. Je prends du retard sur mon travail. Que faire ?

I have the same problem. Installed on July 6, Flash Builder has not worked since August 8. My work is delayed. What to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 10, 2012 Aug 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi PureFable,

Looks like some how your license information did not get updated to the creative suites license database on your system.

and that would explain the missing entry on the Creative suites Cleanner tool.

ensure you have Administrator priviledges and write permissions on the locations

Windows:

/Program Files/Common Files/Adobe/Adobe PCD

/Program Files/Common Files/Adobe/caps

/Program Files/Common Files/Adobe/backup

Mac OS:

[startup drive]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe PCD

[startup drive]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/caps

[startup drive]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/backup

and retry the steps mentioned earlier.

Additional Informaiton :

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-licensing-product-expir ed-cs4.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines