This error frequently occurs if you add or single-orientation stack to a dual-orientation folio. Make sure that all articles in the folio include the following:
- all vertical documents only
- all horizontal documents only
- both horizontal and vertical documents
This message has occurred for myself and asks to relink the source files, this worked before a new update of folio tools V 188.8.131.52 (CS6).
1. How can you relink these files when the server cannot find the folio on you local drive but it's available in the cloud.
2. Also Is there a easier way to duplicate all folio content ie :
All Vertically only
All Horizontal only
Also horizontal and vertical documents in the cloud need a way to re-link back towards the local drive or a cloud folio duplicate without any need to re-upload all your previous content.
Any users having the same problems with small or larger folios after this new update.
If someone uses network drive called USER or USERS just unmount the drive and try uploading the article again. It may be one reason for the error "An error has occurred while updating article layouts. The InDesign file for the layout cannot be found. Please relink the article to desired source files".