Anyone know how to uninstall Dreamweaver when it's a part of the Master Collection? It's not listed in the programs when uninstalling from Windows 7.
You need to run the installer/uninstaller from your CS Master Collection CD/DVD. You will get a prompt to select the product and also an option to UNINSTALL it.
If you installed it from the downloaded file then run that downloaded file to get the option to uninstall a particular product; in your case it is Dreamweaver.
Tried that second. It just gives me the option to install it. Not sure if it's going to install it twice, or actually overwrite it. There's certainly no indication that it would overwrite the program. Maybe it's a secret that we're not supposed to know about. I gave up on Adobe's logic when they decided to make programs like Acrobat well over a Gb in size.
- In Windows 7, go to the Start menu, and click Control Panel
- In Control Panel, select Programs and Features to open the panel that lets you uninstall or change a program.
- Select Adobe Creative Suite Master Collection, and click Uninstall.
- In the Uninstall dialog box, click the Master Collection check box at the top to deselect all programs.
- Select the Dreamweaver check box.
- Also select Remove Preferences.
- Click Uninstall.