• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

tried everything and i can't get flash to work

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2012 Aug 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i updated to the newest version of flash and it doesn't work i orginally thought it was just me so i ran a bunch of virus scans but it didn't solve the issue so i uninstalled and re-installed adobe then i started looking threw the threads and i'm still not getting results (im starting to think this new version of flash has some major bugs). so i go to http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html and im sopost to at least see an error message but i get nothing almost like flash isn't even thier and its the same on every website i go to thiers just a blank space were the player should be or not even a space or on  few sites it says download adobe flashplayer

both IE8 and firefox don't work

laptop system dxdiag:

Time of this report: 8/13/2012, 14:32:12

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard

System Model: HP G60 Notebook PC

BIOS: Default System BIOS

Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU       T4300  @ 2.10GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.1GHz

Memory: 3072MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 3004MB RAM

Page File: 1815MB used, 4189MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: Using System DPI

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also does anyone know a list of services and other programs that flash needs inorder to work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

nevermind i just downgraded to flashplayer 10.3 instead of trying to solve the problem it was too much of a headache

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines