• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your opinion on whether to insert a Captivate 5 swf or copy the slides from the swf's project?

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2012 Aug 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering what peoples opinion is on inserting a Captivate swf or just copy and paste the slides from the project? If I insert a swf the project would be smaller, but sometimes its harder to control the swf (as in playing it inside of a project). If I copy and paste the slides, my project could have over 150 slides. I know that I can break down into small chunks, like one project per procedure, but..

I just would like some other people's opinion on this. I really appreciate any insight you may have ont. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 14, 2012 Aug 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've not had good luck putting Captivate-published SWF files into a new CP project file... As you say, playback can get crazy, slide completions not marked correctly, timings off...

If the SWF files I have are not interactive, I convert them to FLV/F4V and import them into the new CP project that way - much more reliable in my experience.

If they are interactive though, I just past the slides themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources