• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation Problem

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2012 Aug 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have removed Flash version 10, downloaded Version 11. It will not load? I have completely restored my whole system to factory discs. I have lost information just trying to do this, and it still will not work? What now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 15, 2012 Aug 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

What means "not work"; what exactly happens when you try to use it?

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay. I have a HP Pavilion g 7. Actually, I have 2 of them. My husband and I both noticed recently that they were both extremely slow. He plays games on Pogo.com, I play games on Facebook. It had become increasingly hard to get out games to load. And we both got messages to update flash player. We both have Windows 7 and use Firefox. I went to the flash website, downloaded uninstaller, removed flash, and then the problems began. When trying to download the newest flash, my speeds were all over the board. When I did get it to download, I would get halfway through installation, 47%, then it would stop. I finally got it to load. So, now it is not saying upgrade flash player. Speed still is way off, and now it says I need to update Java. So, I download that, then when I click on run, it starts out saying 2 minutes to go, then all of a sudden it says 25 hours to go? I still can not play any of my games on FB. I Can however, play 2 web games fine. I have no

idea where the problem is or what to do. I did a complete recovery on my computer, using the geek squad discs I got when I bought the computers. Still had trouble upgrading flash, and still can not upgrade java. And, I still can not play any FB games. Now, the games I play are mostly put out by a company called Zynga. I do know the speed problem has to be computer related. Are the game issues with my Facebook, Zynga, or the computer? All I do is work and play my games, same with my hubby. We are so miserable... Can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robbin,

Could you try using the installers located here?

http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.ht...

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2012 Aug 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have a good sloution on Flash player. Know one know about this I am sending you link.

Click on this link and then you will get

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html?PID=4166869

Operating SystemBrowsersLanguagesInstallers
WindowsInternet ExplorerAll supported languages
Windows
Plugin-based browsersAll supported languages
Mac OS X
(Intel)

All supported browsersAll supported languagesDownload DMG Installer

You need to click on Download EXE installer which is in the bold. Then install it on you computer. Make sure then it will ask upgrade, you need to click on Never check the upgrade, By this you will ever face any issue on your computer with Flash player,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines