Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: E_ADEPT_DUPLICATE_TRANSACTION_ID

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2012 Aug 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently purchased 5 ebooks directly from a publisher's website and downloaded the .acsm files onto my desktop. When I try to open the books in ADE, only 2 books successfully opened. When trying to open the other 3, I receive the following error message

Error getting license

Server communication problem: E_ADEPT_DUPLICATE_TRANSACTION_ID

Does anyone know how to solve this? I've tried deleting the files and redownloading and I keep getting the same error. I've been able to download files from this publisher before and was able to transfer the first 2 books onto my Nook. One other thing to note is I was able to open all 5 books on a different computer (before getting these messages on this computer) using the same ADE account and had no problems.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 17, 2012 Aug 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually in this case this was a server misconfiguration on the seller's side ( they were re-using the same  "Transaction ID" ).  You will need to contact the seller to get a new link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines