Usually the OSX profile works. How did you re-install? Did you use the Clean Script? http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html . If you didn't be sure to deactivate the suite before doing this (help->de-activate).
" one person reports an issue. . . "
man! more like one - hundred.
i've been hitting forum after forum with so many having this issue.
i'm one of them.
tried everything on this site i could find...still cannot get DW CS6 to open ( or install properly...what ever the issue is)
its doing that little "pop up" for a second in the dock, then fails.
i have got FW CS6 installed and its running sweet. running OS x lion. this is the first app i've ever had an issue with installing.
really need this up and running to edit my 2 sites asap. i read somewhere about re-setting FONTS to default, but i dont really know
how to do that without a osx lion disc. i bought this imac a year ago with lion installed on it already.
- Clear cache files
- remove all preferences / rebuild prefences
- Create new OSX profile ( did not install on that new user either...actually worse. would not even get past the half way of installation)
- Reinstall CS6 after removing all exisiting Adobe CS6 files.
- downloaded latest updates and DW CS6 from site.
- tried installing as trial.
- used the adobe cleaner tool.
any ideas / help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
1G video card.
1 frsutrated and tierd human opperating it.