• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player stops working after pc reboot

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2012 Aug 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed adobe flash player and it worked perfectly but when i restart my pc it suddenly stops working though it still is there. I can see the shockwave flash plugin in my plugins list but the adobe test page doesn't recognises it and the youtube site says i am missing the adobe flash plugin. i uninstalled and reinstalled it but all of the above happens again and again it's really annoying to reinstall the plugin everyday. so i would be very thankful if anyone provided me any kind of solution. 

I have: adobe flash player 11.3.300.271---firefox 14.0.1---windows 7 64 bit home premium

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect you are having a problem with file/folder/registry permissions.  Can you please try the steps in the following FAQ?

How do I fix Windows permission problems with Flash Player?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Chris Cambell

I tried the above solution but it didn't work i still have the same problem. could you please show me another solution?

Thanks,

Nave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2012 Aug 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm working on updating our script/faq to deal with 64bit systems.  Give me a day or two and I'll hopefully have this update so we can give it another try.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines