• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do I need to purchase 2 licenses for my computers in different platform?

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2012 Aug 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Do I need to purchase 2 licenses for my computers in different platform? One is desktop in windows, another is macbook pro.

2. Is it possible for me to install cs6 on more than one computer by using one license?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

If you buy the perpeptual license then it would be OS specific , in that case you would have to buy 2 seperate license however If you go for the Creative Cloud then in that case it would be OS independent , you can install with creative cloud on 2 Windows or 2 Mac or 1 windows and 1 Mac.

Also , with each license you get 2 activation hence 2 can use the software on 2 machine but not at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you buy the perpeptual license then it would be OS specific , in that case you would have to buy 2 seperate license however If you go for the Creative Cloud then in that case it would be OS independent , you can install with creative cloud on 2 Windows or 2 Mac or 1 windows and 1 Mac.

Also , with each license you get 2 activation hence 2 can use the software on 2 machine but not at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines