• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash problems

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2012 Aug 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have an asus eee tablet tf101 and cannot download flash because it says its not avalible in my country but on the manual and Adobe's website it showsthat i should have no

problems

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2012 Aug 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2012 Aug 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Which version of Android is your Eee Pad running? According to the Adobe certified list of devices, your device should be supported as long as the Android version is either 3.0 or 3.2. If your Android version is greater than 3.2 then the Flash Player is likely not supported. If however, your device is running either of these versions then you may want to contact AsusTek and/or Google Play support.

The list of Adobe certified devices can be found here: http://www.adobe.com/devnet-apps/flashruntimes/certified-devices.html

Please let me know what you find out and post back here.

Regards,

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines