• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe plugin crashes in Firefox

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2012 Aug 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I keep getting an Adobe plugin has crashed messages, my computer is very slow, especially in games. I've had my connection checked, and also my computer. Neither has a problem. I've sent multiple crash reports, as suggested, and they say to install an older version of Flash Player. I currently use the most recent version of both Firefox and Adobe Flash Player (11.3.300.271?). Every time I try to install an older version, I get a window that says I'm not installing the latest version, and to check the Adobe web page for the most recent update! I'm stuck in a loop with no apparent way out! Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2012 Aug 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please update Flash Player to the latest version?

Here is the link: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2014 Oct 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does anyone actually read the problem? The fix is to load a previous version of shockwave, but your website won't let us!! I'm having the same problem, I HAVE THE MOST RECENT VERSION OF BOTH SHOCKWAVE AND FIREFOX, yet shockwave crashes multiple times a day, sometimes multiple times an hour! The only way that I can use my laptop, at all, is to restart it everytime it crashes. Please get a fix for this!

Donna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines