• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER and "One or more downloads are not finished.

Aug 17, 2012 Aug 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting 2 error messages.  1st message is "One or more downloads are not finished. Do you want to resume pending tasks?", then after I click on that, I get "rror getting license License server communication problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER"  I have tried uninstalling, rebooting, redownloading & reinstalling and I still get these same 2 errors.  I even tried reinstalling in a  different directory, but I still get the 2 errors.  What to do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 20, 2012 Aug 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a tasks folder underneath the (My) Digitial Editions folder (in your (My) Documents folder).  rename to something like tasks.old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 20, 2012 Aug 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Jim_Lester!  An easy fix AND  it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines