Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat 9

Aug 20, 2012 Aug 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am trying to reinstall Acrobat 9 and it is telling me my serial number is invalid.  It is the number associated with my software on my Adobe account so I do not understand.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this an upgrade version of Acrobat? It may be asking for the serial number of the product you upgraded.

Is this a version of Acrobat that comes with part of the Creative Suite? If so you must install a product from the suite in addition to Acrobat, and then place the serial number into the other product, activate and then Acrobat should be fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I Have Creative suite 5 with a separate license key. My Acrobat software is Acrobat Pro 9 with a separate license key. I cannot seem to find an Acrobat Pro 9 download on the Adobe site.

Delores

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you still have access to the installation media?  Acrobat 9 was provided on a separate disc with Creative Suite 5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work for a nonprofit and CS5 was purchased through techsoup.org so it was downloaded. I do not see Acrobat Pro 9 in what I maintained in a download folder unless it is APRO930_win… . That is my problem.

Delores

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using Windows you can follow the directions listed at http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html to download the install files for Acrobat 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I receive this error message:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://trials2.adobe.com/Applications/Acrobat/APRO/9/trials/AcroPro90_efg.exe?" on this server.

Reference #18.9e260e6b.1345488036.7b1f0ae5

Delores Cole

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes please make sure to follow the directions listed on the page.  You will need to first initiate a download of a Creative Suite 6 product to properly set your cookie.  Otherwise you will receive the Access Denied error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines