• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with flash player update

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2012 Aug 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I previously updated to adobe reader X. Later I got a popup saying that an updated version of adobe flash player was available, which I downloaded. I am running windows 7 home premium (64 bit). After updating the flash player I keep getting a pop up that says there was an error in the down load and that I need the 64 bit version. Today I up dated to Adobe reader X version 10.1.3. What do I need to do to make the flash player correct?  Adobe reader and PDF files are all working fine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Adobe Reader forum. The Flash Player one is here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/flashplayer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to the flash player forum and posted there but it gave me no way of posting the question ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to post in one of the sub-forums (Installing, Using), but I will move this post over.

Try downloading the offline installer from http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.ht...

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines