• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cfcalendar does not work in chrome

Aug 20, 2012 Aug 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All -

I am using cf 9 version and cfcalendar. This does not seem to be working only on chrome. The date value is not getting passed to the next page. I get the following error in chrome console

Uncaught ReferenceError: updateHiddenValue is not defined

And in network tab of chrome, the following returns 304 not modified cfform.swc.cfswf

Does anybody have an idea why this could be happening?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please try the sample code shared at:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/ColdFusion/9.0/CFMLRef/WSc3ff6d0ea77859461172e0811cbec22c24-7afb.html

and observe the behavioron Google Chrome?

**** firstDayOfWeek="first day of the week in integer", You need to enter an integer here. {for eg. 1}

Also, once you run this code on Google Chrome, can you share the snap-shot of the same too?

Thanks.

rg,

Spsb84

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. The sample code works fine when format="flash". When format="html", that is when the I get

'updateHiddenValue' is not defined. I have more fields on my page other than calendar. I dont want to change the format to flash. Any workaround for this kind of issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for yuor updates.

I ran the code {sample as per livedocs}, changing the format="html", on both IE and Chrome.

The code runs fine on both the browsers. But, the only difference that i observed was:

Running on IE: when changing the dates and clicking Save, on the top, i see: "You Selected {the_selected_date}".

Running on Chrome: when changing the dates and clicking Save, on the top, i only see: "You Selected ". --> with no date being shown.

IE_test.JPGChrome_test.JPG

Do you see the same?

HTH.

Rg,

Spsb84

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 21, 2012 Aug 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I do see the same behavior. For chrome if you checked the console, its the same error I get with my application

Uncaught ReferenceError: updateHiddenValue is not defined

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation