Copied

Hoto make Robohelp system to an SCORM complaint
what kind of script need to add
Please any one can help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2006 Nov 22, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First off let me say that my only experience of SCORM is via a Google search to find out what it was! It does seem to XML based so you're onto a loser with RH if you have to develop your help in XML. If however you can develop in HTML you could no doubt apply the display standards in the required manner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Nov 22, 2006 Nov 22, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi all

There is no way I'm aware of to make RoboHelp "SCORM compliant". SCORM is a protocol related to eLearning. It is often referenced and talked about with the Adobe Captivate product. Captivate content can be used in conjunction with RoboHelp, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone ask about making RoboHelp SCORM compliant. Normally, you set this so the application works in concert with a Learning Management System (LMS).

If you are interested in a SCORM compliant product, you should probably investigate Captivate.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp