• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is adobe flash player not available on the samsung galaxy tab2 10.1 in Australia?

Aug 22, 2012 Aug 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 22, 2012 Aug 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has removed support to all new Andriod platforms and will no longer support installing it on older hardware that doesn't already have it installed. Adobe announced a while back that they were no longer going to support Flash Player on the mobile platforms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 23, 2012 Aug 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Michael,

I have read a little about that but according to Adobe's certified devices page there are devices running the same OS, Android 4.0, that the galaxy tab 2 is running which are certified to run Flash Player such as the Acer Iconica Tab A100 and the Toshiba Excite10 AT300. The samsung Galaxy Tab 2 isnt on the certified list but Adobe adds on the same page that installation on an uncertified device may result in unexpected behaviour which implies that it is still able to be installed but it may stuff up the device. I just dont understand why the Galaxy Tab 2 doesnt give you the option to even try and get it to work. Im fighting a battle that is already lost here i know but its just frustrating because now i cant use my tablet for what i wanted it for. I just wish there was another program that would do the same function. Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines