• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captions in photogallery

Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2012 Jul 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can i get the caption under the pictures when i see only the thumbnail? as for now i only see it in the lightbox that displays when pressing the picture.

TOPICS
Content management and modules

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 09, 2012 Jul 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go Modules > Photo Gallery

Select your specific gallery

Then Manage Items

There you will see the items in your gallery. Select the item and then underneath in the Description Field type in your caption. Hit return to save the description. Select another and follow the same process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jakobsen2,

The photogallery module does not allow for such captions to be under the thumbnails in list view. The description field is just shown when the image is clicked.

You can probably use some jQuery to add a div under each image, then get the alt text from the img (which is the description) and place that into your new div.

Hope this helps,

Chad Smith | http://bcgurus.com/Business-Catalyst-Templates for only $7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 23, 2012 Aug 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you help me out, I'm quit new to the world of webdesign and use Muse and BC together ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mistake. Failed to see that it was the thumbnails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines