• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems install FB 4.6 on OS X Lion

Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2012 Aug 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble getting FB 4.6 to install on OS 10.7.4.  I am in the Admin group.  I get to the point in the install process where it is asking me to select where to install. When I click install it prompts me for my user name and password, which I enter. The installer then fails.  If I look in the system log I see this:

com.adobe.PDApp.setup[0]: 2012-08-23 17:37:51.594 Setup[59656:707] AuthorizationExecuteWithPrivileges failed with status: -60031

I'm trying to install to /Applications which I do have full control over.  It there somewhere else this is trying to write to that I check the permissions on?  Does the installer generate any kind of detailed log which might give me a better clue?

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 23, 2012 Aug 23, 2012

Never mind.  I enabled the root user account and logged in with that to install the application.  Our Macs are connected to an ActiveDirectory which I think really messes up a lot Adobe's install programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2012 Aug 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never mind.  I enabled the root user account and logged in with that to install the application.  Our Macs are connected to an ActiveDirectory which I think really messes up a lot Adobe's install programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines