This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Sorry about that
Premiere CS6 (6.0.1)
Nvidia Cuda 1.5 gb
USB 3.0 external Hard Drive
Footage: Canon DSLR
- Has this ever worked before?
- What other software are you running?
- Do you have any third-party effects or codecs installed?
- Tell us about your computer hardware. Be especially certain to tell us about third-party I/O hardware (e.g., AJA, Matrox, Blackmagic, MOTU).
- Are you using Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration?
- What kind(s) of source footage? When telling about your source footage, tell us about the codecs, not just the container types. For example, "H.264 in a .mov container", not just "QuickTime".