Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I control slide layout choice?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2012 Aug 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

My question is this - how can I control what slide layout Presenter chooses when it inserts the quiz questions? I use PowerPoint 2010 and I want to know if there is some way I can control the choice Presenter makes so I can setup/create a P'Point template.

Advice appreciated.

Carl

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2012 Aug 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carl,

I believe I shared the answer to this in the other post.

You can try using Appearance tab which is under Quiz -- Manage section.

You can also adjust the over layout from Themes if you are using Presenter 8.

Thanks,

Anjaneai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Anjaneai, I'd already tried all the options there and that doesn't do it; I'd also tried the Themes area and that just controls the background and border area. I want greater control than that.

Thanks anyway.

Carl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If the settings are not getting applied please do the following:

1. Insert the question slides

2. Go to quiz manager >>  Appearance tab

3. Make the settings you want

4. Check the "Apply formatting to all existing quizzes"

Also you can change the shape and color of the feedback captions on the slide itself if that is what you are wanting.

Can you please be a little more specific on telling us what do you exactly mean by greater control. That would help us to give you a better solution

Thanks

Mahesh Nayak kalyanpur

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been through the Appearance tab and I understand what I can do there, although I am interested in your comment 'you can change the shape and color of the feedback captions on the slide itself' - how do you do that because I have not seen anything to make that change (unless you mean to go to P'Point and change the boxes on the slides there).

The attached graphic shows what I want to be able to change. I have reduced the size of the boxes shown but when the quiz is published the font style and size is always the same so that the text comes out cropped or hidden.

I hope this makes it clearer.

ThanksFont size1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mahesh,

how do you change the shape and colour of the feedback captions? I can't find where to do that.

Thanks

Carl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Am sorry that you cant chage the answer text in the above caption.

Also if you are talking about the other captions there are ways to change it into an image etc

I can send you a presentation where the other captions are changed to images intead of the standard captions

Am sorry that at present there are no solutions for the problem you are asking

Thanks

Mahesh Nayak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mahesh,

I had a feeling that would be the answer. However, I would like to accept your offer of the presentation showing how to change the other captions to images.

Thanks

Carl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please mail me at mkalyanp@adobe.com ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources