• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why won't adobe flash player run on my computer, even though it tlles me it has installed correctly

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2012 Aug 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why won't adobe flash player run on my computer, even though it tlles me it has installed correctly?

Regards, bricky3

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2012 Aug 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your help, but uninsatlling flash player has not helped solve this problem. Regards, Ray Bricknell.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

What exactly means "won't run"; what do you see instead of the expected Flash content?

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thought for Today: “It may be that our prime purpose in life is simply to be kind to others.” – Source unknown.

Thank you for contacting me. Please see my answers below.

Best Regards,

Ray Bricknell

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bricky3 wrote:

Thank you for contacting me. Please see my answers below.

There were no information in your post; just your email address and telephone numbers, which I have now removed.

This is a public forum; please do not post such private data.  Even if you reply to the email notification, your reply will end up in the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2012 Aug 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thought for Today: “It may be that our prime purpose in life is simply to be kind to others.” – Source unknown.

Hi Pat,

Thank you for your advice – I had not tuned in to the “public forum” implications.

Much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Ray Bricknell

<mailto:raybrick@bigpond.net.au> raybrick@bigpond.net.au

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 29, 2012 Aug 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You still haven't provided any information, but posted your email address again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines