• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

User Manual for Photoshop CS6

Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2012 Aug 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please send me a link where I can download the user manual for Photoshop CS6.  I'm not looking for individual help topics but an actual user manual.  I couldn't find it in the online documentation.  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop.html  Under "Help and Tutorials."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply - maybe I'm just missing it - but I'm not seeing a link for a CS^ User Manual on the page your referenced.  They seem to just be links for individual help topics.  Is it there and I'm just not seeing it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen shot 2012-08-28 at 03.37.28.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2012 Aug 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Though the help states CS6 Help PDF (20 MB) it really is not what the PDF is.  It a document that has not been fully updated for CS6 some information is wrong fo CS6 but may be correct for CS5. Many of the user interfaces have not been updated for the changes made to them in CS6.   its better then nothing but you need to use these forums to supplment that PDF.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2012 Aug 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines