• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player problem

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2012 Aug 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running on windows 7 32 bit  using firefox and have  adobe flas palyer 11 installed which has been working fine until a few days ago. it now keeps telling  me to update and when i try it  says "bundle unable to load" when i checked to see what version was installed on your website the box is blank. my pc is telling me i have flash 11 installed as of 26/8/12.

the only way i can get flash to work when it stops is to reboot my pc. i am fairly new to computing and  dont know how to resolve this issue

Please Please help

many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im sorry i only seemed to get your name and no answer to my problem

could you try again or redirect me to somewhere where i will get help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.  Please review the document which Mylenium posted in message #1 as it resolves most typical issues with Flash Player installations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2012 Aug 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry but i only see "mylenium" I see no document  attached  or on message 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2012 Aug 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

tried that and it said privledge not held by client then when i tried again it said  no more files

as a footnote this is a brand new pc it is only 5 months old  so i cant see why im having these problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines