• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions Launch error

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2011 Dec 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing Adobe Difital Editions I get an error message when trying to launch - E_ADEPT_IO ActivationServiceInfo Error%20#2032.  I have tried reinstalling and then installing on Mozilla Firefox but still get the same eror message.  Can anyone help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The following document may help you resolve the error. http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/402/kb402747.html

There is also a similar thread elsewhere. Maybe it wil help: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/315028

If it doesn't do let us know some more details abou tyour computer and when are you getting the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The document says:

"To resolve this issue, modify your firewall or other software to allow your machine to connect to the activation server at http://adeactivate.adobe.com/."

When I go to that site it says:

Site unavailable

We're sorry, the service you requested is currently unavailable. In the meantime please explore the other areas of Adobe.com.

Thank you for your patience.

So is the activation server down? I've already gone through all of the troubleshooting steps mentioned on that page and the forum thread.

Sony eReader: Worst device ever. I'm just going to buy a Kindle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got also a problem with the activation, I get the following pop-up:

Erreur ADE.png

Any clue wht could be the problem?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our activation server is temporarily down for the moment.  I would recommend trying again in a couple of hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just spent hours on the phone with your tech support only to find out this is why my CS5 claimed I did not have a valid serial. I looked it up here to see if that was BS or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fiachra.forms@gmail.com this thread is related to Adobe Digital Editions.  It is not related to Creative Suite 5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2011 Dec 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still getting the "E_ADEPT_IO ActivationServiceInfo Error%20#2032" message and it is Dec. 29, 2011 at 11:25 PST. Is the system still down or do I have another problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2011 Dec 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same problem as jimpeak. I have a new computer, it's asking me to register but when I enter my email and password I get this message:

E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED http://adeactivate.adobe.com/adept/Activate 2011-12-30T03:19:34-08:00%20(1325243974000)%20is%20before%202011-12-30T14:50:54-08:00%20(1325285454765)

My wife is going to kill me if I can't buy a new book for her tonight!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2011 Dec 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You were 100% correct and I can't thank you enough. It's a brand new motherboard and it looks like the clock was set 12 hours late (PM instead of AM) so I didin't notice at first, Your suggestion solved the problem. Thanks very very much for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2011 Dec 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately this didn't help.  My date and time are set correctly. Does anyone else have a possible solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2012 Jan 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Frustrated.  Unfortunately that post did not help my situation.  Still open for ideas. Anybody have one for the "E_ADEPT_IO ActivationServiceInfo Error%20#2032" message when trying to open ADE?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2012 Aug 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try the suggestion mentioned under post #8 : http://forums.adobe.com/thread/315028 and check if that helps as multiple users got there issue fixed by following it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines