• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download Flash Player

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2012 Aug 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot download any version of Adobe Flash player. It gets to 50% of the download then fails and says 'General download error'.  I have tried many times and have rebooted the laptop too but to no avail. Please help me! It's driving me mad!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I find that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already moved the discussion to the appropriate forum.  You may want to browse the forum at http://forums.adobe.com/community/flashplayer/installing_flashplayer to see if you can find an answer to your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 29, 2012 Aug 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

If you are on Windows, try the offline installer(s) from http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.ht...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Pat,

I have Windows Vista and my web browser is Internet Explorer.  I have just tried your link and got the following error message ( different to before!) - The installation encountered errors.  A required file (:3) could not be installed.

Any idea as to what I should try now?

Thanks.

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum; please do not post your email address and other private data (by sending the forum notification message with all its headers back to the forum).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2012 Aug 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)  in the link that Pat gave you.

Then click Save. After it's downloaded, double-click the downloaded file.

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines