• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Editions activation

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2012 Sep 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I am really getting pissed off. I tried posting this question like three times and adobe sends me to the same page and re-enter the question grrr. I just made an account and downloaded Digital Editions so I can read ebooks via Library and nook. Well the download process requires you to authorize your computer to access the downloaded books...something like a digital read license agreement.  Well it tells me that ADEPT...something or other expired request. So my request to authorize my computer expired?? I JUST DOWNLOADED THIS!!! Anyone have an idea how to fix this? I went thru the chat room 10 times and they constantly say they do not know. I called and paid 39.00 and again they do not know. BEYOND ANNOYED. The customer service at Adobe sucks!!! Please anyone that can help I will be eternally grateful!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2012 Sep 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Angie,

I'm going to try to find someone at Adobe who can help you. It make take me a bit of time because of the holiday, but we'll figure it out.

In the mean time, I'm moving your question to the Digital Editions forum where the product experts can help you.

Kirsti

Community Help & Learning team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines