• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't add server in CF builder 2.01

Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2012 Sep 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using CF builder 2.01 on Mac OS X, and I am trying to add a server and I am using ColdFusion 10. I am using port 80, not that it should matter the port.

I add "/Applications/ColdFusion10" for the server home and CF builder tells me "Server home is not valid" , but I know it is.Screen Shot 2012-09-01 at 4.43.28 PM.png

I used the same settings with CF 9. I hope somebody can help me, as I want o start using CF Builder again.

Here is a video of me setting up the server - http://www.screencast.com/t/f4TgszTdY

thank you,

Johnny

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 02, 2012 Sep 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the Apllication Server used for the server?

For CF10 it should be CF+Tomcat Bundle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 03, 2012 Sep 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using ColdFusion 10, but with JRun on port 80, and not using the default ort 8500 with tomcat.

The location of the server would not be different in either case I don't think.

thanks,

Johnny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 03, 2012 Sep 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried using CF+Tomcat Bundle and was able to set up the server

thanks!

Johnny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2012 Sep 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you just tried tabbing out of the Server Home field? I read elsewhere that gets you past the reported error. Be prepared for other issues in your Mac setup, as I can not get past RDS connectivity issues. Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, yeah. Try specifying the 'cfusion' folder.

/Applications/ColdFusion10/cfusion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Using the CF + Tomcat Bundle is working for me, including RDS. The only thing I can't set up is the web root, glad I can use localhost, but i tried to set up my sites folder, but could not set up the url, so it does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation