• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Difference in CF time and actual server clock

Enthusiast ,
Sep 03, 2012 Sep 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anybody have any idea why my server vs CF time would different?

If it's 9am on the server and I output createodbcdatetime: #createodbcdatetime(now())# I get 10am , a one hour difference

After posting this I noticed that the time zone was saying it was not set, I can't remember the exact message something to do with it being invalid, when I opened it up, it did go straight to the right one, I ok'd it anyway and it set it correctly.

This did not fix the problem, so I rebooted, and now it's showing the right time, whether it was a reboot that was required, or it was the time zone issue and then it needed a reboot, I don't know.

Thanks

Mark

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try setting CFadmin > Server Settings > Java and JVM > JVM Arguments - to your time zone even though the server says it's region is correct. Mark in my case example JVM.CONFIG:

# Arguments to VM

java.args=-server etc -Duser.timezone=Australia/Brisbane -Dcoldfusion.etc

HTH, Carl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All I have in mine is

-server -Dsun.io.useCanonCaches=false -XX:MaxPermSize=192m -XX:+UseParallelGC -Xbatch -Dcoldfusion.rootDir={application.home}/../ -Dcoldfusion.libPath={application.home}/../lib

Since I've done the reboot etc, it seems to be ok, so I'm going to keep my eye on it and see if it decides to change itself again, I swear it was right at some point

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation