• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Adobe Flash

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2012 Sep 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had Adobe support systems since I bought my MacBook two years ago.  Recently, however, I have received messages to download a new version of Adobe Flash Player when I tried to view videos.  However, when I downloaded the Flash Player it still didn't work. I have several attemts to download in my download file, but it doesn't seem to be working.  Can someone help me?

Cathy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check to see if you have "enable plug-ins" checked in Safari's preferences dialog, under the security tab? If not, enable it and check.

It seems to be a browser specific issue. Try a different browser like chrome or firefox, it should work.

For fixing Safari, lets follow below suggestions :

Run the Flash Player Uninstaller as applicable for your machine(i.e.Windows or MAC) and remove flash player.

For MAC : http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-mac-os.html

Restart the machine.

Download and Re-install Flash Player.

Restart the browser and check.

[Moving the discussion to Flash Player Forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After downloading, you need to install Flash Player. The following document has step-by-step information on how to do it:

http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-mac.html#m...

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines