• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mouse - Adobe ActionScript® 3 (AS3 ) API Reference

Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2012 Aug 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question was posted in response to the following article: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/flash/ui/Mouse.html

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 22, 2012 Aug 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no information about errors thrown, e.g. cursor will throw an error when not supported cursor id is given.

ArgumentError: Error #2008: Parameter cursor must be one of the accepted values.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2012 Sep 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am facing an issue with mouse hiding. In my as3 app i am trying to load an as2 swf using Local connection.

after 3-5 times loaded/unloaded its getting hidden the mouse cursor.i tried to call the Mouse.show() methode. but no results found.

I am trying to load a print2flash as2 doc swf.Help me if anybody have a solution for this.

thanks in advance.

Arunraj.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2012 Sep 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can't load anything using localconnection.  you use localconnection to communicate between two swfs open at the same time on the same host computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2012 Oct 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mouse.hide() doesn't seem to work on Mac in the Debugger or in a Projector.

It will not hide the cursor until the mouse moves out of and back into the window (or starts outside the window). That means that in the case of a large window, it will not be reliable, and in fullscreen, it will not work at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines