• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rollover Captions & Images

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2006 Nov 28, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to create a slide which shows a system screen and stops (using a button) so the user can roll their cursor over each field and see captions given details of what the field is for. However, I would also like the field to highlight as they rollover it and go off when the cursor is moved away.

I've managed to get both to work using the rollover caption & image functions, but can't find a way of combining the two. Any ideas?
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 28, 2006 Nov 28, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason Riches and welcome to our community

Perhaps the following link will help?

Click here to see a small tutorial

Hope so... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2006 Nov 30, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for this, sort of helps but for the amount of images I need to do it's a bit too time consuming. I'll just have to work on the basis that they can put their cursor on the field and get a caption but it won't highlight it as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources