• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2012 Sep 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have (repeatedly) installed flash player 11.4.402.265 and received the message "installation successful. you are now running flash player 11.4.402.265", but I can't use it and Adobe doesn't recognize that it is there.  What do I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to the following link and let us know the version of Flash Player installed on your machine: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Also, please let us know your operating system and browser.

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2012 Sep 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version of flash player I keep downloading and installing is 11.4.402.265, which I believe is correct for windows XP.  When I do this, I get a message that says I have correctly installed 11.4.402.265, and that it is now running.  AT THE SAME TIME, I get the message on the toolbar that says "Adode wants to install the latest version of flashplayer....."..When I go to control panel, I see that flash player (version 11.4.402 265) is installed, that no other version is installed.  There is even a log of activity.  But flash player does not work, and when I go to Adobe for help, Adobe is unable to find ANY version of flash player on my system.  My browser is windows explorer.    Please suggest something to try.  ashfordkent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 07, 2012 Sep 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines