• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter Distorted Screen Shots

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2012 Sep 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Presenter 7 and PowerPoint 2010. I have a presentation that is mostly made of up screenshots with a lot of text. The screenshots look fine in the presentation but look distorted when I publish to Adobe Presenter. I need them crisp and clear. I have already saved the screen shots in various file formats: JPG, PNG, BMP and nothing works. Adobe Support didn't have an answer either. Am I the only one using screen shots in this program? There has to be a solution and if anyone knows that would be great.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2012 Sep 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Support.

Which version of Adobe Presenter do you have 7.0.0 or 7.0.7 ?

Which Operating system are you using ?

Please Upload screenshots which shows the issue ?

Can you share your project or some of you screenshots with us, I will try replicating your issue at our side.

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 06, 2012 Sep 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using large screen shots? As in full screen screen shots? This can lead to you having to do a large scale down of the image, which can lead to a bad distorted or fuzzy look.

Either do smaller screen shots, or use a program like PhotoShop to re-size the image. This will also help reduce overall file size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources