• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

delete my email address

Enthusiast ,
Sep 05, 2012 Sep 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hopw do i remove my email address from my public info in the avatar?

vince

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 05, 2012 Sep 05, 2012

No there isn't SOLOMITO in your profile.  Please post a link where this is shown so that Adobe-Admin can delete that account or disable it so that nobody can access it.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

vinsolo wrote:

hopw do i remove my email address from my public info in the avatar?

vince

there is no e-mail in your profile.  If you are seeing your e-mail then it is because you are logged in and it is only you who can see it.  We can't see it even if we are logged in.  All I see is this:

2012-09-06_0422.png

Hope this satisfies you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, but there is still the question of the additional, unwanted screen name, which just suddenly appeared and indicates that i became a new member today.

i apologize for the confusion and i will accept responsibility for the problem, if indicated.

but..........

the unwanted screen name is: " SOLOMITO"

thank you

vince

Message was edited by: vinsolo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No there isn't SOLOMITO in your profile.  Please post a link where this is shown so that Adobe-Admin can delete that account or disable it so that nobody can access it.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

link to site showing SOLOMITO:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop/general?view=discussions

i have seen three on this link and i doubt that there others.

thank you,

vince

Message was edited by: vinsolo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK found your profile here:

<http://forums.adobe.com/people/solomito>

So I assume you don't want want this profile, right?  When Adobe-Admin or some other MVP with moderation rights can disable the account.

You have made it clear what you want so now we have to wait for Adobe-Admin to do the necessary work.

Allow about 48 hours because of the political convetions going on at the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 06, 2012 Sep 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mytaxsite.co.uk wrote:

When Adobe-Admin or some other MVP with moderation rights can disable the account.

Actually only Adobe admins can disable accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mytaxsite.co.uk wrote:

OK found your profile here:

<http://forums.adobe.com/people/solomito>

So I assume you don't want want this profile, right?  When Adobe-Admin or some other MVP with moderation rights can disable the account.

You have made it clear what you want so now we have to wait for Adobe-Admin to do the necessary work.

Allow about 48 hours because of the political convetions going on at the moment.

Too much hot air from both

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are currently two accounts that use your email address for communication. However, they each have different login credentials.

Your older, original account uses your email address as your Adobe ID/login name. It has the display name "vinsolo" and is the one you used to post to this thread.

Your new account uses "vinsolo" as your Adobe ID/login name and it displays the name "solomito".

Not sure why exactly you have two accounts, but I would just make sure that when you log into Adobe.com you use your full email address as you login name, and just ignore the second account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have more than one Adobe ID? I see two forum accounts, as you noted, one created today. You actually cannot create a forum account, the forums use your Adobe ID. It sounds like the new account got created at Adobe.com and then you signed into forums. What is odd is that both accounts have the same email address.

When you sign in do you use a name or an email address as your AdobeID?

Middle of the night here, I'll try to find someone in Membership who can take a look at this in the morning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2012 Sep 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having problem stopping email notification.  I've followed the neccessary steps already.  Please help.  To whom can I send my request ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2012 Sep 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This request doesn't really apply to this thread, but what types of emails are you getting and what have you done to stop them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2012 Sep 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you talking about this?

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/503132

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines